UTM / St. George Service
Please frequent this site to ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of the operating schedule. Sometimes scheduling adjustments are required to provide more effective service, and these changes will be posted to the shuttle website for user information.
It is highly advisable that students plan their academic schedule to include ample travel time between campuses when necessary. A one-way shuttle trip takes approximately 1 hour to complete, however subject to change based on weather and traffic conditions, and time of day.
During peak travel times, a one way trip may take approximately 60-80 minutes to complete.
Parking & Transportation Services does not recommend spacing intercampus classes/appointments 1 hour apart.
U of T Mississauga is not responsible for service disruptions or delays, including but not limited to weather and traffic which may prolong the shuttle trip. It is the student’s (rider's) responsibility to ensure they have scheduled sufficient commuting and campus travel time when using the shuttle service.
Students are required to produce their U of T Mississauga student TCard for verification each time they board the shuttle. A handheld device is used to verify the student's eligibility to board.
REMINDER: Registered students whose home college is U of T Mississauga are eligible to use the UTM Shuttle Bus at no additional charge providing they produce their valid TCard for verification at each time of boarding.
Non-UTM students and other users may ride the bus for a fare (Individual tickets or with a shuttle bus pass).
UTM / St..George Current Schedule
Due to significantly low ridership and demand, the below service changes are in effect:
UTM Shuttle Bus:
Please be advised that effective Wednesday March 18, 2020, all UTM Shuttle Bus service (UTM/St. George and UTM/Sheridan) is suspended until further notice.
Please check the Shuttle Bus Website (www.utm.utoronto.ca/shuttle) for updates regarding the recommencing of service operations.
Please be advised that effective Wednesday March 18, 2020, all Brampton Transit UTM Express Route 199 buses are cancelled for the remainder of this semester. UTM/Brampton Transit service will resume in September. Please visit: https://www.brampton.ca/en/residents/transit/Pages/Home.aspx for additional information.
Please check the MiWay website for current transit commuting options (http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/miway)
Posted: April 3, 2020
As of September 6, 2011, evening return trips from St. George between the hours of 7:25 pm and 11:35 pm will offer UTM drop offs at both the Instructional Centre and Kaneff lay bys
Shuttle Bus space is limited.
Access to all wishing to use the shuttle bus is not guaranteed at the time most convenient. Available seats range from 36 - 48 depending on the bus and if mobility aids are present, (calculated at 2 persons per seat).
During the high demand routes the driver may seat passengers 3 per seat in an effort to transport as many people as possible to their destination.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation when this occurs.
Archived Schedules (For reference)
The below archived schedules are for reference purposes only. Subsequent schedules are subject to change or modification as required.
- 2019 December Exam Schedule (Reduced Service) - Saturday December 7, 2019 - Friday December 20, 2019
- 2019 Fall Reading Week Schedule (Reduced Service) - Tuesday October 15, 2019 - Friday October 18, 2019
- 2019 Summer Schedule (Reduced Service) - Monday April 29, 2019 - Sunday September 1, 2019
- 2018-2019 Regular (Full Service) - Tuesday September 4 - December 7, 2018 and January 7 2019 - April 07, 2019
- 2019 Winter Reading Week Schedule (Reduced Service) - Tuesday February 19 - Friday February 22, 2019
- 2018 December Exam Schedule (Reduced Service) - Saturday December 8 - Friday December 21, 2018
- 2018 Fall Reading Week Schedule (Reduced Service) - Tuesday October 9 - Friday October 12, 2018
- Summer Session 2018 (Reduced Schedule) - Monday April 30 - Sunday September 2, 2018
- Revised 2017-2018 Regular Winter Service (Full Schedule) - Wednesday Janaury 3 - Sunday April 8, 2018
- 2018 Winter Reading Week Schedule (Reduced Service) - Tuesday February 20 - Friday February 23, 2018.
- December 2017 Exam Schedule(Reduced Service) - Thursday December 7 - Wednesday December 2017
- Revised 2017-2018 Regular Service (Full Schedule) - Tues. September 5 - Wed. December 6, 2017 & Wed. Janaury 3 - Sun. April 8, 2018
- Fall Reading Week (Reduced Schedule) - Tuesday October 10th - October 13th , 2017
- April 2018 Exam Schedule - Monday April 9 - Sunday April 29, 2018
Download PDF Reader
If you are unable to open the above PDF documents, please download and install the Adobe Reader available here