Third Party Authorization

If parents/guardians want to pick up documents...

In order for a third party (such as a parent, guardian, partner, sibling, friend) to conduct business with the university on your behalf (such as picking up or viewing university documents, enrolling in courses, picking up materials), the third party requires a letter of authorization from the student.

This letter must include the date, student's signature with specific instructions detailing what the third party can do.

No faxes or photocopies will be accepted.