Everyone has the ability to help reduce the impact of COVID-19 on our community. The University’s primary concern continues to be the health and safety of all members of the U of T community. It is important at these times that we all remember to observe the University’s commitment to human rights and our values of diversity, inclusion, and respect.
The University's Environmental Health & Safety website has easy to access information to help guide you through your next steps in different scenarios related to COVID-19, including:
- What to do if you feel sick during in-person activities and need assistance
- If you are symptomatic or test positive
- Live in a household with someone who is symptomatic or tests positive
- Came into close contact with someone who is symptomatic or tests positive
- Completed the isolation period and are ready to return to campus
You can use the provincial health screening tool to complete a COVID-19 self-assessment for yourself or someone else.
There are simple things you can do now to make sure that critical university communication reaches you in a timely way:
- Opt in to UTAlert
- Update your emergency contact information on ACORN
- Check your U of T email address frequently for updates