Why Program Plans?
How will you benefit by using Program Plans?
- You can find out who to talk to for advice and what tools to use to plan your courses.
- They highlight internships, research experiences or field courses that are available in a particular program.
- You will be able to identify other complementary activities, events, and learning experiences.
- You can build experiences and skills that will help you find work or apply to a post-graduate program.
- You can investigate opportunities to study across Canada or internationally that count toward your degree.
Program Plans highlight opportunities by major or specialist to get you started—then, the sky’s the limit!
What plans will you make? Use the template, My Program Plan, to create your own plan.