Graduate Curriculum Process
Graduate minor modifications are presented annually to the UTM Academic Affairs Committee (AAC) for final approval, normally in Cycle 4.
Examples of graduate minor modifications include:
• Adding new courses
• Deleting courses
• Renaming, renumbering, or reweighting courses
• Splitting or amalgamating courses
• Changing course grading scales
• Changing course type (regular, continuous, modular, extended, etc.)
• Minor program modifications (that do not alter learning outcomes)
Graduate minor modifications and SGS Calendar production are managed on the Divisional Graduate Curriculum Committee SharePoint site.
- UTM Divisional Graduate Curriculum Committee SharePoint Site
- UTM Divisional Graduate Curriculum Committee Terms of Reference - Coming Soon!
Program & Curriculum Assistant
Manager, Academic Programs, Reviews & Quality Assurance