Curriculum Management (CM) is the University’s institutional curriculum management system. It provides a centralized and searchable inventory of all course and program information from current participating Divisions at the University of Toronto. At UTM, CM is the repository for undergraduate courses and program data and it facilitates the governance process for minor curriculum changes.
** IMPORTANT NOTE ** All curriculum changes should be entered as a NEW VERSION of the course/ program in CM. Do not "propose a revision to the existing version" without first speaking to the Program & Curriculum Unit.
Printable PDF Resources:
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Navigating CM (PDF)
- Tips for Submitting Curriculum Change Proposals on CM (PDF)
- UTM Guidelines for Populating Program Data Fields on CM (PDF)
- UTM Guidelines for Populating Course Data Fields on CM (PDF)
- Proposing Editorial Changes to Courses and Programs on CM (PDF)
- How to Propose a Course Experience Tag on CM (PDF)
- How to Propose a Permanent Course Mode of Delivery Change on CM (PDF)
- Governance Process for Proposals Undergoing Full Divisional Review (PDF)
- Governance Process for Proposals Undergoing Abbreviated/Expedited Review (PDF)
- How to Propose a New Course on CM (PPT - 5 mins)
- How to Propose a Change to an Existing Course on CM (PPT - 5 mins)
- How to Propose a Change to an Existing Program on CM (PPT - 5 mins)
CM Staging Site
- Go to https://toronto-stg.kuali.co/cm to acces the staging site. This site is a testing environment where users may preview CM and submit test proposals. Note, that proposals submitted to the staging site will not be received by the Office of the Dean and they will not proceed for governance approval.
Manager, Academic Programs, Reviews & Quality Assurance
Program and Curriculum Assistant