Third Party Authorization

In order for a third party (such as a parent, guardian, partner, sibling, friend) to conduct business with the university on your behalf (such as paying for your parking permit, submitting parking documents, etc.), the third party requires a letter of authorization from the applicant. *Permits will only be released to the registered permit holder. A third party cannot collect another person’s permit.

This letter must include the date, student's signature with specific instructions detailing what the third party can do.

As always, application forms must be signed by the permit holder, not a third party.

No faxes or photocopies will be accepted. We will not accept third party authorization forms for pick-up.

Please refer to our Third Party Authorization Template Form for assistance.

Download PDF Reader

If you are unable to open the above PDF documents, please download and install the Adobe Reader available here