How does UTM Resident parking work?
- UTM has designated resident parking in lots P5, P6, P7 & P10
- The capacities of lots P6, P7 & P10 are very limited (less than 20 spaces each)
- To be fair, spaces in those lots are allocated via Lottery and per the chart below
- Families with young children living in residence will be accommodated first
- Resident parking in P6, P7 & P10 is limited and not guaranteed
Schreiberwood residents (families with young children accommodated first) *Limited Availability (Assigned via Lottery)
Applicants living in other areas will be considered via lottery if space remains
Due to the construction of a new residence building, lot P6 will close permanently at some point in 2023. P6 permit holders will be reassigned to lot P5 at that time
Schreiberwood residents ONLY (families with young children accommodated first) *Limited Availability (Assigned via Lottery)
MacGrath Valley residents *Limited Availability (Assigned Via Lottery)
How do I apply?
UTM residents can start submitting their 2022-2023 Annual Resident parking permit requests online. All permits will be valid as of September 1, 2022.
- Visit the parking purchase website:parking.utm.utoronto.ca/
- Use the “UTM CAS Login” option and login with your UTORid (or JOINid if you haven’t yet activated your UTORid)
- Update/verify your account details and contact information
- Click on “Order Permits” and join the waitlist for your desired lot(s)
- Families with small children living in residence will be accommodated first. Please select the “Families with Small Children” permit type for the lot(s) desired only if this situation applies to you.
- All requests must be received by Friday August 12, 2022 in order to be eligible for the lottery
- Lottery Lot Assignment and Permit Distribution starts: Monday August 15, 2022
- Notification emails sent to applicants with lot designation, payment instructions, and permit distribution options
How do I pay for my permit?
- Once you have been assigned a permit (per the lottery result notification email), you can login to your account (parking.utm.utoronto.ca/) to pay your balance
- Accepted methods of payment: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Visa Debit
- Payment must be made in full to receive your permit
Where do I pickup my permit?
There are two (2) permit collection options:
- Have your permit mailed to your residence; or
- Curbside pickup at the Parking Office. Pick up starts on Monday August 22, 2022. Please go to the service window at the right side of the building.
- Your TCard or photo ID is required to pick up your permit – NO Exceptions
- Acceptable ID; Driver’s license, health card, passport, etc.
- NO third party pickups
Questions? Contact us!
Alumni House, Room 108
Making experiences, exceptional