2020-2021 Parking Permits are being sold online only
- Permit Cancellation Form in PDF
- Please refer to the refund schedule here for cancellation deadlines and eligible refund amounts
- Permits are sold on a first come, first served basis. Availability is not guaranteed
- Permits are available to UTM students, staff and faculty only.
- Only one permit will be issued for each fee paid. Permits may be purchased based on availability.
- Parking permits are for use in available non-marked spaces in your assigned parking lot(s) only, and do not necessarily guarantee availability.
- All applications submitted in person must have original signature.
- If you are unable to apply online or in person, please refer to the Third Party Authorization Information page here for additional information
- Lost or stolen permits will not be replaced - regardless of the circumstance.
- Did you know? UTM students have access to the UPass which is a student transit card allowing unlimited fare-free rides on MiWay, Mississauga Transit’s bus system. Learn more about the UPass here!
Download PDF Reader
If you are unable to open the above PDF documents, please download and install the Adobe Reader available here