2022 - 2023 Student Presale Information
UTM Student parking permits will go on sale Tuesday Aug. 09, 2022 at 10:00 a.m., online only.
Registered UTM students can purchase a 2022-2023 Student Annual or Sessional parking permit online. Please note: permits are sold on a first-come, first-served basis as quantities are limited. Permit availability is not guaranteed.
Students are only able to purchase one (1) permit, with the option to purchase a Sheridan supplementary permit, if needed. For those who wish to purchase a Sheridan supplementary permit, please indicate your intention by joining the waitlist. An email will be sent to complete payment.
Multiple vehicles can be registered to your account, but only 1 physical permit is issued. The permit must be clearly displayed in whichever vehicle is parked on campus. Duplicate permit purchases are prohibited. Any misuse of permits or multiple purchases will be automatically cancelled and revoked.
Important Information and FAQs:
2022-2023 Parking Rates
Buying Your Pass:
- Start time: 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 09, 2022
- How to apply: visit the parking purchase website at: parking.utm.utoronto.ca/
- 2022-2023 come10am August 9th. Please do not attempt to purchase a 2022-2023 permit prior to then. All permits for sale before August 9th at 10am are for the current year and expire August 31, 2022. It may be quite some time before we are able to cancel and refund any erroneous purchases.
- Use the “UTM CAS Login” option
- First Year Students – If you have not yet activated your UTORid, use your JOINid & password to authenticate
- All other students – use your UTORid & password to authenticate
- Accepted online methods of payment: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit
- For Canada Post home delivery (preferred): Be sure to update the shipping address you want the permit sent to.
- Curbside Pickup (please only select if you are unable to receive your permit in the mail): Begins Monday, Aug. 22, 2022, 10:00 a.m. at the Parking Office, Alumni House. Please go to the service window at the right side of the building.
- Your TCard or photo ID is required to pick up your permit – NO Exceptions
- Acceptable ID; Driver’s license, health card, passport, etc.
- NO third party pickups
- Permits can be picked up ANY weekday (after August 22nd) from 8:30 - 11am, or 12:30 - 3:30pm
- Last day to request Canada Post mail option is Thursday August 25, 2022. Any permits ordered after that date will need to be picked up in person
- Permits will be valid as of September 1, 2022
Carpool Parking Options:
Travelling to campus with a sibling or a friend? Want to split costs, reduce emissions and access preferred parking spaces? Consider our carpool program for an eco-friendly commuter option! A limited number of designated Carpool permits are available for lots P5, P8, P9 & the CCT Garage.
Questions? Contact us!
Alumni House, Room 108
Making experiences, exceptional