For current users
For booking Bruker 400 MHz instrument
follow to: https://scheduler.utm.utoronto.ca/nmr
- Between 10 am and 5 pm bookings are limited to 15min
- Between 8 am and 10 am bookings are limited to 30 min
- Between 5 pm and 7 pm bookings are limited to 30 min
- Between 7 pm and 8 am booking are open for longer runs (up to 4 h) or overnight runs
- Please email to book overnight runs in advance
- Weekends are open for longer reservation as well
Only specially trained users are allowed to book time on the 500 MHz and the 600 MHz instruments. We do offer data acquisition on these spectrometers as a service.
Here are some of the common experiments we offer:
- VT experiments between -30 deg.C and +80 deg.C
- High sensitivity characterisations data (1Ds and 2Ds) for small sample quantities
- DOSY experiments
- HOESY experiments
- Ligand binding experiments
- Protein assignment data sets
- SS-NMR experiments (5-mm MAS probe up to 10kHz)
Users can be trained to perform various experiments on their own. Spectrometer availability varies, please inquire.
For processing you are able to use Topspin, VnmrJ, and MestReNova routinely.
Licenses for MestReNova are available through facility quercus page.
License for Topspin is available through Bruker website using our spectrometer's order number
There is no license required for processing version of the VnmrJ.
To download MestReNova please go to their official site. Remeber to chose correct version and keep it up to date.
To download Topspin please go to the Bruker official site. You will have to create an account.