CUPE 3902 Unit 1 positions are to be filled by students currently enrolled at the University of Toronto. Preference in hiring selection will be given to graduate students enrolled at the University of Toronto. Post-doctoral fellows at U of T are also eligible to apply.
Each application must include a résumé, TA application form (found below) plus any additional information listed on the job posting. Please see job posting for information on how to submit your application.
An application form is required for each course you apply to—
TA Application Form
Fall 2022 • MBiotech Teaching Assistant positions listed below closed on July 22nd 2022 -
- BTC1610H • Biopartnering II BioPh + DHT
- BTC1820H • Biotechnology in Agriculture and Natural Products BioPh
- BTC1877H • Data Science in Health II DHT
- BTC2010H • Fundamentals of Managerial Concepts BioPh
- BTC2010H • Fundamentals of Managerial Concepts DHT
- BTC2020H • Society, Organizations, and Technology BioPh
The postions listed below have been filled for the MBiotech - Winter 2022 term & Summer 2022 term. Please check back at a later date for more Teaching Assistant opportunities:
- BTC1710H • Biomaterials & Protein Chemistry Theory BioPh
- BTC1842H • Medical Device Reimbursement DHT
- BTC1859H • Data Science in Health I DHT
- BTC1899H • Digital Health Technology DHT
- BTC2000H • Effective Management Practices BioPh + DHT
- BTC2030H • Management of Technological Innovation BioPh + DHT
- MSC2019H • Information and Data Visualization in Science and Medicine DHT
There are no TA positions available at this time. Please check back at a later date for more opportunities. Thank you for your interest in MBiotech.