CUPE 3902 Unit 1 positions are to be filled by students currently enrolled at the University of Toronto. Preference in hiring selection will be given to graduate students enrolled at the University of Toronto. Post-doctoral fellows at U of T are also eligible to apply.
Each application must include a résumé, TA application form (found below) plus any additional information listed on the job posting. Please see job posting for information on how to submit your application.
One application form per course applied is required—
TA Application Form
Fall 2021 - MBiotech is currently hiring for the following Teaching Assistant position —
- BTC1600/1610H • Biopartnering I & II BioPh + DHT
Winter 2022 - MBiotech is currently hiring for the following Teaching Assistant position —
- BTC2030H • Management of Technological Innovation BioPh + DHT
All postions below have been filled for the MBiotech - Fall 2021 term. Please check back at a later date for more Teaching Assistant opportunities:
- BTC1899H • Digital Health Technology DHT
- BTC2010H • Fundamentals of Managerial Concepts BioPh
- BTC2010H • Fundamentals of Managerial Concepts DHT
- BTC2020H • Society, Organizations, and Technology BioPh
- BTC1800H • Biotechnology in Medicine BioPh
- BTC1820H • Biotechnology in Agriculture and Natural Products BioPh
- BTC1877H • Data Science in Health Part II DHT
There are currently two TA positions available at this time Please check back at a later date for more opportunities. Thank you for your interest in MBiotech.