To Login to our Live Webcasts
** Please check the current seminars page to find out if the presentation of the week will be available for public viewing (updated one week in advance of the seminar).
Attend the live webcast! Simply follow the step-by-step instructions below to create your UTM webcasting account and then sign on to join our weekly live webcasts.
1. Install Adobe Flash Player: From your computer please download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from their website at http://www.adobe.com
2. Go to the Website: Using a web browser, such as Internet Explorer or Firefox (Safari or Firefox on a Mac), visit http://webcast.utm.utoronto.ca/1.aspx: You may wish to bookmark this page.
3. Register: Fill in the form data after clicking on the "Register" tab in the top right corner of the web page. The Registration Form asks for a 'UserID' and 'Password'. Please make up your own.
4. Join Live: At the appointed time (i.e., 6:30 p.m. EST), join the webcast by clicking on the “Live Events” tab and then on the relevant link. The link will show “Live Now” if it is currently in progress, or “Upcoming” if it is not. Click on the link, then click “register” if you have not yet registered and fill in the requested information, or click “login” and enter your username and password if you have previously registered.
5. Interact: By placing questions in the chat box pane and submitting them to the mediator, you can interact with the presentation. There will be a 20-minute post-presentation floor discussion in which students attending the webcast will be expected to participate.
Previous webcasts of the biopartnering seminars are available for viewing here.