Independant Study Course Application Form

Students should not register for an Independent Study Course on ROSI!

Once you have a supervisor and a topic for the course, fill out an Application for an Independent Study Course form, and send it to your supervisor, who will fill out Part B of the form, and forward it to the undergraduate counsellor. Once the department approves the course, you will be registered in the course on ROSI, using the appropriate course code.

Mathematics Application Form (MAT388H5, MAT478H5, MAT488H5, MAT498H5) 

Statistics Application Form (STA378H5, STA388H5)

Computer Science Application Form (CSC398H5, CSC492H5, CSC493H5, CSC498H5)