ITA235 Fall 2023 UTM Abroad
Travel to Italy this Fall! On this all-inclusive, interactive trip through Rome, Bologna, and Florence, you will cook, eat, and learn about the history and cultural traditions of Italian food. Spend 8 amazing days traveling through Italy savoring its world-renowned dishes, alongside your classmates and Professor Teresa Lobalsamo.
- Experience, first-hand, the rich history of Italian food.
- Engage in an active learning environment that will be educational, practical, and unforgettable.
Add international experience to your resume.
Applications Due Sunday, July 9th, 2023!
Want to Learn More?
- Learn about the Trip and the Course here: ITA235 - Italy | International Education Centre
- Follow the instruction found here to book a Global Learning Advising appointment through CLNx
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 905-569-4716