Click here for more details (for students from the Halton District School Board).
Register now for the Summer High School Pre-University Program for Grade 11 students (Halton District School Board).
Click here for more details (for students from the Peel District School Board).
Register now for the Summer High School Pre-University Program for Grade 11 students (Peel District School Board).
Are you a high school student wondering what skills you need to be successful in university? Are you looking for advice and direction about your post-secondary pathway, or are you seeking to improve your language and communication competencies?
In the Grade 11 Summer High School Pre-University program, students will receive an introduction to university life. The program you choose will allow you to join the rigorous academic environment at the University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM) where you will receive instruction from world class professors.
Leadership training, career planning, coaching, and academic study skills will be delivered by the university’s expert instructional team. Participants in the program will be assigned an undergraduate student mentor.
- Work with world class professors and instructors
- Receive a leadership certificate from the University of Toronto
- Map your post-secondary pathway
- Build your resume and academic portfolio
- Develop your leadership and community engagement skills
- Advance your academic competencies for post-secondary education
- Prepare your university application