Research Opportunity Projects (ROPs)
Enrolment in ROPs are limited and require faculty/departmental approval.
For more information on available ROPs in Language Studies or other disciplines, please visit the Experiential Education Unit website.
Past projects include:
- Research Opportunity Program (Supervisor: Coulson, L.)
- Research Internship in China – Chinese UTM Abroad Program (Supervisor: Hong, R.)
- Impact Study on the Summer Language Programs in UTM (Supervisor: Hong, R.)
- Curriculum Mapping in Second Language Teaching Programs (Supervisor: Hong, R.)
- Italian Sociolinguistics in Toronto (Supervisor: Casini, S.)
- Resultative secondary Predication in Medieval French / FRE399H5Y La prédication secondaire résultative en français médiéval (Supervisor: Troberg, M.)
- Trilingual language development and maintenance (Supervisor: Pirvulescu, M.)
- Mississauga Englishes (Supervisor: Schertz, J.)