We know how hard you work on your writing, and we’re giving you a chance to show it off to the world! If you wrote something this year that you’re really proud of, we’d love to read it —because we understand that writing is about more than just marks (although marks are nice too).
Who Can Participate?
You must be a current UTM undergraduate student in good academic standing.
What Can You Submit?
- You can submit any writing you’ve done for a credit-bearing UTM course this year, such as:
- an essay
- a review
- a report
- and more!
- Your submission must be no longer than 30 pages in total (including references, tables, graphs, cover page etc.).
- You can submit a paper exactly as you wrote it for a course, or you can revise it before submitting it to us.
- You can submit one paper you wrote by yourself, and/or one paper that you wrote as part of a group (a maximum of two in total).
- First-place winner(s): $150 Gift Card
- Second-place winner(s): $75 Gift Card
- Third-place winner(s): $25 Gift Card
Entry Instructions & Deadline
Please send submissions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 31st, 2023.