Take Care of Yourself
As always, the number one priority is taking care of your physical and mental health.
- Listen to the health experts
- Engage in social distancing
- Exercise (where possible)
- Eat well
- Grocery stores are still open, and online grocery delivery is available
- Restaurants and delivery apps can offer no-contact food delivery to your door
- Reach out if you need any help
- Stay up to date on the current situation (both in Canada and in your home country) but give yourself a break from social media – it can be overwhelming!
- Stay in touch with friends and family through the means available (phone, text, online chats)
- Find fun and distracting activities
- Access your Student Support Program (SSP) in your language of choice