Studying in Canada

Students Studying

If you have any questions about applying for a study permit, please contact us at or 905-569-4716

To study in Canada, you may need a visitor visa and/or a study permit 

​Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) continues to accept and process applications during the COVID-19 response. However, closures of some Visa Application Centres (VACs) and visa offices mean that applying in-person or by mail may be impossible at this time. It also means that application processing times are likely to be extended. Therefore, we strongly recommend you apply online if you can as soon as you have all the necessary documents prepared.