The International Student Training Employment Program (ISTEP) is a structured program that will help students navigate the job search process here in Canada 'step-by-step', starting from answering all your immigration questions, building your resume, building your cover letter, practicing networking, and then ending with the potential meet with employers who are eager for international talent. Join us in navigating a 6-week program that will train you for finding a job in Canada after graduation!
Students will receive the following upon the completion of the program:
- Certificate of Participation
- CCR Recognition
- One-on-one job search coaching appointment with an Employment Strategist
- Opportunity to meet with employers
* In order to receive CCR recognition, participants MUST complete all of the following requuirements
- Attendance of 5 sessions (one session is optional)
- Attend networking event with the employers during the final ISTEP session
- Attend one-on-one job search coaching appointment
- Final reflection survey
Fall 2022 Cohorts & Schedule
Cohort 1 - Fridays 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Register through CLNx, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.