The International Education Centre offers Let’s Talk sessions throughout the academic year to address topics pertinent to international students. Those topics include Health Insurance, Tax Information, Off-Campus Housing etc. These sessions will provide you with information to navigate Canadian systems as an international student, and give you a space to ask questions!
Benefits of joining this program:
- Learn about topics pertinent to your experience as an international student.
- Ask questions about those topics.
How do Let’s Talk Sessions work?
- Sign-up through the form bellow.
- We’ll send you a zoom link and password for the session you select.
Register for Upcoming Sessions
Connecting to Campus Community
Adapting to Canadian Education - Part of IEW!
November 18th, 5:30-6:30 pm EST
- November 20th 9:30-10:30am EST