Language Conversation Circles
Please ignore the message "Submissions for this form are closed" and register through CLNx below.
Practice your English conversation skills in an informal and social group setting with other language learners as well as native English speakers.
These peer-led circles will give you the opportunity to learn with and among people from around the world while practicing your language skills in a fun, relaxed, and creative environment.
This is also a recognized program on the Co-Curricular Record if participants attend all 4 out of 5 sessions.
Dates for Winter 2022 English Language Conversation Circles:
- Session 1: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 (virtual session)
- Session 2: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- Session 3: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
- Session 4: Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- Session 5: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- 9:30 am - 10:30 am EDT
- This is part of a series that is intended to run in person on campus. It will return to on-campus delivery when we are able to do so.