Language Conversation Circles
Are you interested in meeting new people and in learning new languages? If so, the IEC’s Language Conversation Circles (LCC) are for you!
Registration is now open for our summer Language Conversation Circles program!
Here's why you should join:
- Interactive activities that allow you to engage with other students across campus
- Develop your intercultural fluency communication skills
- Make friends from differently linguistic and cultural backgrounds
- Attend all sessions and put it on your Co-Curricular Record!
Dates for Summer 2021 Language Conversation Circles:
- Session 1: Friday June 11th 2021
- Session 2: Friday June 18th 2021
- Session 3: Friday June 25th 2021
- Session 4: Friday July 9th 2021
- Session 5: Friday July 16th 2021
- 1pm - 2pm EST *Virtually
Are you interested in developing proficiency in your English Language Conversation skills? If so, the IEC’s English Language Conversation Circles (ELCC) are for you!
Registration now open for our new English Language Conversation Circles!
Practice your English conversation skills in an informal and social group setting with other language learners as well as English native speakers.
These peer-led circles will give you the opportunity to learn with and amongst people from around the world while practicing your language skills in a fun, relaxed and creative environment.
This is also a recognized program on the Co-Curricular Record if participants attend all 5 sessions.
Dates for Summer 2021 English Language Conversation Circles:
- Session 1: Thursday July 8th 2021
- Session 2: Thursday July 15th 2021
- Session 3: Thursday July 22nd 2021
- Session 4: Thursday Jul 29th 2021
- Session 5: Thursday August 5th 2021
- 9am-10am EST *Virtually