Get your UHIP card online
You need to show your UHIP card and carry a claim form every time you use health care services, so print yours today. Register online, print your card and carry it with you.
Step 1. Register online
- Visit mysunlife.ca and click register.
- Enter your date of birth as day/month/year.
- Select Canada as your country of residence and enter your postal code.
- Click on health/dental benefits.
Step 2. Enter your details.
- Your contract/policy number is 050150.
- Your member ID is U+ your student number (example: U1000123321).
- Click next.
Step 3. Get your registration code.
- Click on “need a registration code.” If your email address is on file, a code will be emailed to you.
- Open the email from Sun Life containing your registration code.
Step 4. Print your UHIP card.
Watch this video to learn how to print your UHIP card.
- Return to mysunlife.ca.
- Enter your registration code and click next.
- Create a password and select a security question. Click next.
- Print your UHIP card.
If your account is locked or suspended, contact Sun Life Insurance at 1-866-500-8447.
Visit Student Health Network to locate a clinic or health care provider near you.
For additional detail about UHIP and claim forms, visit the UHIP service page.