International Students & Permanent Residency

Student AdvisingDid you know the International Education Centre now offers permanent residency advising for current UTM degree-seeking students, as well as those who graduated from UTM within the last 3 years?

Talk to our immigration advisor to learn more about the pathways to permanent residency and your options! Contact the International Education Centre for advice in-person, by telephone, online or by Skype.

Are you interested in making Canada your permanent home?