Graduate Program Info Sessions
STUDENTS: Please join us for our IMI GRAD OPEN HOUSE on Saturday, November 21, 2020 - the sessions below are strictly for Career Counsellors
We are currently holding online sessions specifically for Career Counsellors at Canadian Universities to provide information on our Graduate Programs at University of Toronto Mississauga.
We appreciate that Fall 2020 recruitment is very different this year – Virtual Grad Fairs and Open Houses – connecting with students and providing after-graduation career advice is tough this year.
However, the adoption of online virtual platforms is a viable alternative to in-person events.
We are representatives of 6 Graduate programs in IMI (Institute for Management & Innovation).
IMI is a cross-disciplinary research and teaching institute producing mission-focused managers and future leaders with a combination of management skills and depth in their chosen fields of:
- Master of Biotechnology (MBiotech)
- Master of Management of Innovation (MMI)
- Master of Management & Professional Accounting (MMPA)
- Master of Science in Biomedical Communications (MScBMC)*
- Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MScSM)
- Master of Urban Innovation (MUI)
We have scheduled 5 sessions this fall and you are welcome to join any of them. The sessions will be one hour with 6 short presentations, one from each program: 5-8 minutes each, including presentation and Q & A.
The sessions are scheduled for the following dates - all times are Eastern Time Zone (UTC/GMT -4 hours), and no RSVP or password is required:
- Tuesday, October 6, 11 am to 12 pm
- Thursday, October 22, 11 am to 12 pm
- Wednesday, November 4, 11 am to 12 pm
- Monday, November 16, 11 am to 12 pm
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to meet you all virtually very soon!
* Offered through the Institute of Medical Science