Fall 2020 IMI Graduate Course Delivery
IMI's Fall 2020 courses will be delivered in one of three modes (delivery mode of each course is also visible on ACORN):
- In Person: A course is considered In Person if it requires attendance at a specific location and time for some or all course activities. In Person delivery is subject to adjustments imposed by public health requirements for physical distancing.
- Online Synchronous: A course is considered Online Synchronous if online attendance is expected at a specific time for some or all course activities, and attendance at a specific location is not expected for any activities or exams.
- Asynchronous: A course is considered Asynchronous if it has no requirement for attendance at a specific time or location for any activities or exams.
For all courses, including those delivered “In Person,” students should be aware of the minimum technical requirements needed for students to access remote/online learning.
The list below presents all graduate unit and collaborative specializations in alphabetical order and provides links to additional information, by course, on planned delivery methods.
Please note: This page is being updated as soon as information is received from graduate units and programs; please visit again if the information you are looking for isn’t yet posted.
Master of Biotechnology (MBiotech)
Master of Forensic Accounting (MFAcc)
Master of Management of Innovation (MMI)
Master of Management & Professional Accounting (MMPA)
- MMPA One Year Program Course Delivery Modes for 2020 Fall and 2021 Winter Terms
- MMPA Two Year Program Course Delivery Modes for 2020 Fall and 2021 Winter Terms
Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MScSM)
Master of Urban Innovation (MUI)
Master of Science in Biomedical Communications (MScBMC)*
- Click here to access the BMC curriculum
*Offered through the Institute of Medical Science