Printing and UTM Print Center
Print from any device, at any time at any print location.
Printing and copying on campus are now even easier! You can print from anywhere at any time and collect the output at various print locations around the campus. Read the Print System FAQ for more details.
To add funds to your PrintCopy account and to view transaction history click here.
You can also use your personal computers, including mobile devices, to submit print jobs and release the print job without touching the printer. No additional software or apps required. Read UTM Print Center KB for details. All locations are equipped with colour multifunction devices that provide both copy and print service in colour and black & white output.
Copy and Print Costs
- $0.10 per side for Black & White; $0.08 per side for double-sided
- $0.40 per side for Colour; $0.32 per side for double-sided
- Payment Method: UofT student card (T-Card)
- Add Funds: There is a cash loading machine is located at the Print and Copy Centre at the Library OR you can add funds online via a credit card.
All locations offer colour and black & white copy & print service. Multifunction copier/printers are located at the following buildings.
|Library (HMALC)||Print Centre (Main Floor)|
|Deerfield Hall||Starbucks Area|
|Innovation Complex||Basement Floor by FLC Lab|
|Instructional Centre||IB205 Study Space|
If your print job fails, deduction from your printing should not occur. If it does, or you believe there is a discrepancy with your printing account balance, please visit the UTM Service Desk in the CCT Atrium. Please be prepared to provide your TCard, date and time of the transaction, the printer location and the reason for your request.
- Refunds are issued at the sole discretion of UTM Service Desk staff
- Refunds are issued in the form of a credit to your print account. Cash refunds will not be issued
- Refunds will not be issued as a result of user error
- Refunds will not be given for any unspent balances of print accounts
If you have problems or need help with printing, please visit the I&ITS Service Portal or see our contact information on the right!