Printing and UTM MobilePrint
A new way to pay for printing is here. Print from any device, at any time at any print location.
Printing and copying on campus are now even easier! You can print from anywhere at any time and collect the output at various print locations around the campus. Read the New Print System FAQ for more details.
To add funds to your PrintCopy account and to view transaction history click here.
You can also use your personal computers, including mobile devices, to submit print jobs. No additional software or apps required. Read Mobile Print FAQ for details. All locations are equipped with colour multifunction devices that provide both copy and print service in colour and black & white output.
Copy and Print Costs
- $0.10 per sheet for Black & White; $0.08 per sheet for double-sided
- $0.40 per sheet for Colour; $0.32 per sheet for double-sided
- Payment Method: UofT student card (T-Card)
- Add Funds: There is a cash loading machine is located at the Print and Copy Centre at the Library OR you can add funds online via a credit card.
All locations offer colour and black & white copy & print service. Multifunction copier/printers are located at the following buildings.
|Library (HMALC)||Print Centre (Main Floor)|
|Deerfield Hall||Northside Bistro (Study Area)|
If your print job fails, deduction from your printing should not occur. If it does, or you believe there is a discrepancy with your printing account balance, please visit the UTM Service Desk in the CCT Atrium. Please be prepared to provide your TCard, date and time of the transaction, the printer location and the reason for your request.
- Refunds are issued at the sole discretion of UTM Service Desk staff
- Refunds are issued in the form of a credit to your print account. Cash refunds will not be issued
- Refunds will not be issued as a result of user error
- Refunds will not be given for any unspent balances of print accounts
If you have problems or need help with printing, please visit the I&ITS Service Portal or see our contact information on the right!
UTM MobilePrint is a print service that you can print to using your U of T @mail.utoronto.ca email account. Just attach the document you want to print to an email and send it from your @mail.utoronto.ca email address to email@example.com for black and white or firstname.lastname@example.org for colour.
For further information please visit the UTM MobilePrint FAQ
If you have problems or need help with UTM MobilePrint, please visit the I&ITS Service Portal or see our contact information on the right!