We can help you with the technology used in the classroom and teaching. Our services include:
- Providing multimedia presentation equipment (projectors, sound and microphones), both fixed and mobile to the classrooms
- Booking services and technical support for the above.
- Special audio projects
- Consultation on Audio-Visual installations
- Video recording and production
- Equipment service and maintenance
- Teleconferencing (Audio Only)
The University of Toronto is in the process of simplifying and standardizing classroom A/V equipment. For more information, refer to the Standard Classroom Podiums and Lecterns website.
Note: Please ensure that you have public performance rights for all copyrighted content.
Equipment requests must be submitted at least 3 business days before.
Equipment requests can be made:
- Through the Online Room Booking System (ORBS) -- for those that have the correct access rights
- Or by submitting a ticket
Recognized Student Groups Audio Visual Support:
- Audio Visual Equipment Price List
- Audio Visual Services Terms and Conditions
- Audio Visual Equipment Request Form
Classroom Technology Support is available
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Pre-booked AV support on Saturday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
By phone: 905-569-4300
Or email: CRT-UTM-L@listserv.utoronto.ca