A USB eToken device is required at University of Toronto in order to access some secure services such as AMS, ROSI, Photo Class List and others. An eToken is a replacement for the SecurID card that is no longer being issued.
Requesting an eToken
- State that you are requesting an eToken.
- Provide the full name, UTORid and contact information (phone number or e-mail) of the individual who needs an eToken.
- UTM I&ITS will arrange a time to set up the eToken and install the software. In most cases, the process takes under 30 minutes.
The following are some examples of eToken support requests:
- Reset eToken password.
- Replace lost or stolen eToken.
- Deactivate eToken after an individual no longer requires the eToken.
- Reassign an eToken to another individual.
- Return an unused eToken.