Introduction & First Steps
In January 2020 we introduced the new standard UTM theme: Fawn. While the core functionality of the platform is the same, the redesign offers:
- New and improved responsive look and feel
- Improved accessibility
- Improvements to existing tools
- Quality of life changes
Until the new theme's rollout is complete, you may still be working on a site that uses the previous standard UTM Minor.
For documentation related to legacy features and tools, refer to the legacy section.
What are the first things I should do as a new user?
- Get familiar with Terminology. With special attention paid to Content and Content Types.
- Learn the different content types that are available to you.
- Log in to your site.
- Familiarize yourself with your administrative toolbar.
Below you'll find a quick reference on information about some of the basic content types and how to accomplish common tasks.
- Basic Page Content
- Call to Action Content
- Webform Content