UTM Cybersecurity Awareness Month
About UTM Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Every year during the month of October, organizations around the world work together to raise public awareness around online safety, privacy, and cybersecurity.
This October, UTM Information & Instructional Technology Services (I&ITS) have planned a variety of online events and activities for Cybersecurity Awareness Month in collaboration with with UTSC I&ITS, Libraries, Division of Human Resources & Equity, Faculty of Arts & Science, Office of the Chief Information Security Officer and U of T's Information Security team.
2020 Events & Activities
We'll be updating the page throughout September and October, so be sure to check this page regularly!
Want to learn more about what we did in previous years? Have a look at some of the news stories below:
- [Nov 18, 2019] UTM Recap: Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2019
- [Nov 1, 2019] 31 Cybersecurity Tips (October 2019 Recap)
- [Oct 31, 2019] Cybersecurity: How to keep safe (I&ITS interview with The Medium)
- [Oct 15, 2019] Join us for a panel discussion – Cyberbullying: What to do if it happens to you – October 28
- [Sept 26, 2019] Join us this October for Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- [Oct 1, 2018] October is national Cyber Security Awareness Month