Try our New & Improved Online Food Ordering System!
Located in Colman Commons
*PLEASE NOTE* utmEATS is currently experiencing some technical issues with those who are signing up for the first time. Please allow us to work with utmEATS to fix the problem.
If you signed up previously, you should have no issues using utmEATS!
Is this your first time using utmEATS?
- First time users must register via the Maegan registration form using your uToronto email address
- Simply click the utmEATS link and follow the prompts
- Please use your UTORid and associated password where it asks for Student Login and Student Password; this will connect utmEATS and your meal plan
- Ensure you use your First & Last name as it appears on your Tcard
Have you used utmEATS before?
If yes, you should have no issues signing in and placing your order. If you do have issues, please verify your UTORid using this link: utorid.utoronto.ca.
Are you having issues?
- Is all of your information is spelled correctly?
- Did you use your first & last name are as they appear on your Tcard?
- Are you using the correct UTORid & password (remember, where it asks for Student Login and Student Password, use your UTORid and associated password)?
- Refresh your browser with the correct credentials (give it a minute and try logging in again)
- Are you using your uToronto email address?
- Did you verify your UTORid here: utorid.utoronto.ca?
Still having issues?
In case there is still an issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (the more information you provide, the more efficient we may be with solving the issue):
- Your first and last name (as it appears on your Tcard)
- The email address you used (remember, you should be using your uToronto email)
- Your student number
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Is your Tcard new? This means eaccounts is a new resource for you
- All UofT services & platforms synchronize and refresh using different time cycles and may take some time to update (2-3 days)
Questions? Contact us!
William G. Davis building, Suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional