Student Meal Plan Options for 2020-2021
Resident students are required to select a plan from one of the following options:
|Group Name||Total Cost||Basic Dollars||Flex Dollars||C.I.P.E|
*C.I.P.E = Capital Improvement and Program Enhancement componeny is used to fund facility and meal plan-related program improvements and is non-refundable. This is part of all Student Meal Plans
The amount of time you plan to spend on campus, and your personal eating habits, are important criteria in determining the right Student Meal Plan for you
Your Student Meal Plan allows you to add value to your TCard, and every time you make a purchase using your Student Meal Plan, your purchase comes off of your balance. Deciding what Student Meal Plan value that is right for you depends on your personal eating habits, your appetite, and the amount of time you will be spending on campus.
It is important to note:
- As a Student Meal Plan holder, you enter into a contract with the University of Toronto Mississauga
- The Student Meal Plan is in effect from September 5th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2021
- You will be held accountable for the terms and conditions outlined on the Hospitality & Retail Services website and may be subject to change
- 2018-2019 RezCarryOver will expire in April 2022
- 2019-2020 RezCarryOver will expire in April 2022
- 2020-2021 RezCarryOver will expire in April 2023
C.I.P.E. = Capital Improvement and Program Enhancement component is used to fund facility and meal plan-related program improvements and is non-refundable. This is included in all Student Meal Plan fees.
Questions? Contact us!
Davis Building suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional