UTM Campus Value Plan
A Campus Value Plan is designed for non-residence students Staff & Faculty
Benefits of a Campus Value Plan:
- You save 5% on most on campus food purchases
- It's all conveniently right on your TCard
- You can use it everywhere on campus & with our off campus partners
- You can use it the Sheridan Trafalgar campus (select food service locations)
How it works:
- The first time you sign up for the campus value plan the minimum deposit is $80 *the first time you open a Campus Value Plan account, you must come to our office (DV3127)
- After that you can add money any time, and the minimum is only $20 *you can do this online
- Any remaining balance will carry over year to year
- You can be refunded any left over funds (anything over $10)
How does the TCard Work?
- Present your TCard to the cashier
- The cashier will tap your card
- Your purchase is deducted from your plan
- Your new balance is electronically displayed
- You may request a receipt
To view / manage your Campus Value Plan account:
Visit UTM eaccounts.
Questions? Contact us!
Davis Building suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional