Campus Value Plan
Campus Value Plan Policies
A. PAYMENT POLICY
- Your card is required to make a purchase
- Without it, you will have to pay cash and you will not receive the discount or applicable savings.
- You cannot transfer a cash purchase to your Campus Value Plan and you cannot get a cash advance from your Campus Value Plan
B. LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
- Your Campus Value Plan may be cancelled on an immediate or real time basis by visiting the Hospitality and Retail Services Office (William G. Davis Building, Room 3127) or by Managing Your Account Online.
- Note that you will be responsible for all puchases on your Campus Value Plan until your plan has been deactivated
C. CARRY OVER POLICY
- For as long as you are registered as a student, your balance on the Campus Value Plan carries over from year to year.
D. REFUND POLICY
- A refund may be requested if you do not wish to carry over your plan balance
- You can only request a refund on the entire plan balance - no partial refunds
- Refund requests must be made at the Hospitality & Retail Services Office (DV 3127)
Please Note: These policies are reviewed on a regular basis and may be subject to change without notice
Questions? Contact us!
Davis Building suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional