Food on Campus
Special Dietary Needs on Campus
If you have any food allergies or special dietary needs, we have the following in-place to assist with your daily meal choices:
- Menu icons to clearly identify special dietary choices and other food qualities (described below)
- Front-line staff who are trained and equipped with the knowledge necessary to safely handle products, ingredients, and your needs related to food allergies and/or special dietary needs
- The utm.campusdish.com website provides menus and nutritional information for menu options
- Fusion 8 station featuring recipes made without gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, mustard, shellfish, eggs, and sesame, The Fusion 8 station is also certified gluten-free!
- Our on-site Executive Chef Yaro would be happy to meet to discuss any dietary needs – firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about our menus at each location? Visit utm.campusdish.com
Food Service Sustainability Programs
Please note, the University of Toronto Mississauga does not operate in allergen-free facilities. Food preparation areas and equipment are shared with foods containing common allergens.
For those who have any other dietary requirements and have questions about the meal plan that you selected, please bring this information forward to us at Hospitality & Ancillary Services immediately after you have selected your Student Meal Plan! It is important that we work with you to address your specific dietary requirements and support you in making your Student Meal Plan fit your needs.
Questions? Contact us!
William G. Davis building, Suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional