If you are running low on funds in your Basic or Flex Account, you can add money throughout the year to ensure that you can keep on using your Student Meal Plan. There is no service fee for adding funds to either account.
To Add Money to your Basic or Flex Account...
- Login into your eaccounts Plan Management System - you can use Visa, VisaDebit, or MasterCard
- Friends and family can also add funds to your Basic and Flex Accounts by making a Guest Deposit on the eaccounts Plan Management System
Please note: There are no automated Student Meal Plan fund deposit machines on campus. Any fund deposit machines on campus are for deposits that do not relate to your Student Meal Plan.
If you are running low on funds in your Basic Account, but you have funds remaining in your Flex Account, you can transfer some or all of your Flex Account funds to your Basic Account
- Visit the Hospitality & Ancillary Services Office during operating hours
- Due to the tax exempt nature of your Basic Account, Basic Dollars cannot be transferred to your Flex Account
- Any other Funds (e.g. RezCarryover, Gift Dollars, etc.) cannot be transferred to your Basic or Flex Account
Carrying Over your Basic Funds
Each Student Meal Plan has some Carry Over eligibility for remaining funds at the end of the school year.
Carry Over Amounts for 2022-2023
Basic funds over the Minimum Commitment of $2,400.00 are eligible for Carry Over to the following year. The breakdown of Carry Over for each Student Meal Plan is as follows:
|PLAN TYPE||MAXIMUM Basic Carry Over Amount||Flex Carry Over Amount|
|Plus||$1,900||All remaining Flex|
|Full||$1,425||All remaining Flex|
|Light||$475||All remaining Flex|
|Minimum||Not eligible for Basic Carry Over||All remaining Flex|
Carrying Over your Flex Funds
All remaining Flex Funds in any of the Student Meal Plans are eligible for Carry Over to the following year.
Carried over funds will move into an account called RezCarryOver.
You do not have to live in Residence the following year to qualify for RezCarryOver - as long as you are still a UTM student, your RezCarryOver funds will be available to you. If you do decide to live in Residence the following year, then you will notice that your RezCarryOver Account will be separate from your new Student Meal Plan Basic and Flex Accounts.
are not tax exempt
can be used at all of the same on-campus and off-campus places as your Student Meal Plan
Questions? Contact us!
William G. Davis building, Suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional