Interested in joining our team?
We are now recruiting Wellness Ambassadors!
To apply to the below postings, search for the position titles under “Volunteer Postings” on www.cln.utoronto.ca.
- Peer Wellness Mentors (Volunteer) – Application deadline: Mar 1, 2020
Fall 2020-Winter 2021
- Wellness Ambassadors (Volunteer) – Application deadline: Mar 6, 2020
Benefits to Joining Our Program:
Volunteering as a Wellness Ambassador will provide you with an opportunity to:
- meet new friends and become part of a dedicated and passionate community of people
- learn more about a variety of campus programs and initiatives
- participate in events and campaigns that are of personal interest
- contribute towards a healthier campus environment
- gain transferrable skills including leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- prepare for a future career in health care, education, public relations, marketing, and more
- earn a Co-Curricular Record (CCR) credit
Co-Curricular Record (CCR):
For the Physical Health, Mental Health and Harm Reduction Teams, students who complete the minimum time commitment will be eligible to have the Wellness Ambassador Program listed on their Co-Curricular Record.
For the Outreach & Special Events Team, students who attend a full volunteer orientation, volunteer a minimum of hours (15, 30 or 45), and complete a written reflection of their volunteer experience will be eligible to have the Wellness Ambassador Program listed on their Co-Curricular Record.