Volunteer applications are now open for the 2022/23 Wellness Ambassadors Program. If interested in joining this program, please fill out this form: https://forms.office.com/r/tr6Yqn8AZu.
Benefits to Joining Our Program
Volunteering as a Wellness Ambassador will provide you with an opportunity to:
- meet new friends and become part of a dedicated and passionate community of people
- learn more about a variety of campus programs and initiatives
- participate in events and campaigns that are of personal interest
- contribute towards a healthier campus environment
- gain transferrable skills including leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- prepare for a future career in health care, education, public relations, marketing, and more
- earn a Co-Curricular Record (CCR) credit
Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
Volunteers who complete the minimum time commitment, as per the Wellness Ambassador Volunteer role description, will be eligible to have the Wellness Ambassador Program listed on their Co-Curricular Record.