Be Well UTM: Resource & Activity Fair
Join us for the 4th annual Be Well UTM: Resource & Activity Fair from Sept 20 – 24, 2021. Open to all UTM students, staff, and faculty. Brought to you by the UTM Health & Counselling Centre.
This year, the Be Well UTM Fair will be taking place fully virtually from Monday to Friday (via Zoom).
Students can earn a $10 lunch gift card* and/or CCR credit by participating! Learn about how to complete your Event Passport here.
Register Here. Register to receive e-mail updates and notifications about all sessions, including the complete event schedule and access links for the entire week!
- Wellness Talks (Be Inspired) – Hear from the experts on how to be your healthiest and happiest self.
- Wellness Workshops (Be Creative) – Take a break in your day for some self-care and self-expression.
- Resource Spotlight Series (Be Informed) – Discover mental health and wellness resources, programs and services in our community.
- Fitness Classes & Consultations (Be Active) – Get moving and reap the benefits of physical activity.
- Mental Health Hour (Be Mindful) – Learn practical skills for your mental health and wellbeing.
- Community Café (Be Connected) – Meet new people; share wellness strategies; build community at UTM.
Virtual Event Schedule:
Follow us @utmhccwellness on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter to get the latest details about the event, and join the conversation with the hashtag #BeWellUTM!
*Lunch Gift Cards: limited quantities available; first-come, first-served.