Be Well UTM Fair: Resource & Activity Fair
Join us for the fully virtual, 3rd Annual Be Well UTM: Resource & Activity Fair from Sept 21 – 25, 2020. Open to all UTM students, staff, and faculty. Brought to you by the UTM Health & Counselling Centre.
Students can earn a $10 lunch gift card* and/or CCR credit by participating! Learn about how to complete your Virtual Event Passport here.
Register Here. Register to receive updates and notifications about all sessions, including access links and passwords, throughout the week!
Complete Event Schedule:
- Wellness Talks (Be Inspired) – Hear from the experts on how to be your healthiest and happiest self.
- Wellness Workshops (Be Creative) – Take a break in your day for some self-care and self-expression.
- Resource Spotlight Series (Be Informed) – Discover mental health and wellness resources, programs and services in our community.
- Fitness Classes & Consultations (Be Active) – Get moving and reap the benefits of physical activity.
- Community Café (Be Connected) – Meet new people; share wellness strategies; build community at UTM.
Follow us @utmhccwellness on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter to get the latest details about the event, and join the conversation with the hashtag #BeWellUTM!
*Lunch Gift Cards: limited quantities available; first-come, first-served.