Do you want to assist in UTM’s sustainability efforts? Do you want to help out the environment? Are you looking for volunteer hours and to be recognized on the Co-Curricular Record?
If you answered yes, then apply to become a Green Ambassador with the UTM Sustainability Office!
Green Ambassadors are the volunteer branch of the UTM Green Team. Ambassadors answer questions that others have about environmental programs and services at UTM, model sustainable behaviour and plan sustainability-themed events.
What do we want Green Ambassadors to do?
- attend an hour-long meeting once a week
- hold at least one event per term, in collaboration with the other ambassadors
- collaborate with other groups on campus that are working for a healthier environment
- 'Be the Change' by living in the most environmentally-friendly manner possible, both on and off campus. Ambassadors will be asked to sign a sustainability pledge.
What do Green Ambassadors get out of the program?
- an entry on your co-curricular record
- development of skills that employers are looking for
- meet like-minded students
- the knowledge that you are helping the environment at UTM!
Fill in the form below to sign up to be a Green Ambassador!