Transfer Tuesdays are monthly on-campus and online information sessions designed specifically for students interested in transferring to U of T Mississauga from another post-secondary institution. You can learn more about the opportunities available to our students, find out about our admission requirements, and learn about our transfer credit procedures.
We welcome family members and friends to attend with students. However, since each on-campus event has a limited number of spaces, preference will be given to students. Online events have no registration limits. Please choose a date and event to register:
On Campus Schedule
For each on-campus event, the schedule will be as follows. For online webinars, the schedule is similar with the exception of the campus tour.
5:00pm - Student-led Guided Campus Tour (optional)
6:00pm - U of T Mississauga Information Presentation
6:45pm - Q&A with U of T Mississauga staff
Campus Directions, Parking, and Checking In
- Visit our Directions & Parking page for directions to campus via car or transit, a campus map, and more parking information.
- We recommend parking in Parking Lots #4 or #8 for easier access to the event venue. Parking is pay and display; please be sure to display your parking ticket on your dash.
- Our October, November, and January on-campus events will take place in the Kaneff Centre, in Room 108 on the ground floor of the building, beside the Second Cup.
- Our December on-campus event will take place in the CCT Building, in Room 3000 on the third floor of the building.
- For the online version, a confirmation email will sent upon registration with a unique link to join the webinar when we go live.
If you would like more information or have any questions about Transfer Tuesdays at U of T Mississauga, please contact: