Canadian Students

First-Year Engineering Students

Ontario High School

As an Ontario high school applicant, you will apply online via the OUAC website, using the OUAC 101 Application Form if you meet the following requirements:

  • You are taking day courses at an Ontario secondary school and expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
  • You have not, at some point, been out of secondary school for more than seven consecutive months.
  • You have not attended a postsecondary (college/university/career college) institution.
  • You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.

Canadian High School

As a non-Ontario, Canadian high school applicant, you will apply online via the OUAC website, using the OUAC 105 Application Form if you meet the following requirements:

  • You currently reside in Canada (Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those currently studying in Canada on a study permit or other visa) OR
  • You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident living elsewhere (not in Canada) AND
  • You are not currently attending an Ontario secondary school in a day program.

Canadian College / University

Application information for students currently attending a Canadian college or university is somewhat unique based on your educational background. Please visit the appropriate page and review the requirements. If you have any questions about the transfer process, please contact our office for support.

Internal Transfer

Transferring between campuses allows you to retain your courses and grades, while continuing to enjoy studying at the University of Toronto.