How to Apply
Typical application deadline: January 15th of your graduating year
The initial application includes all final grades from completed Grade 11 and 12 courses and a list of all current-year courses in progress.
- Make sure you have read and completed (or are in the process of completing) the prerequisites for your intended HBSc Forensic Degree.
Applicants who are currently attending an Ontario high school must apply using the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC), form 101 using forensic program code TMK.
Do you meet all of the following requirements?
- You are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade 1 or more courses).
- You have not, at any point, been out of high school for more than 7 consecutive months.
- You will have received or expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
- You have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career college).
- You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
- You are under 21 years of age.
If yes, complete the 101 application.
Applicants who are NOT currently attending an Ontario high school (ie. everyone else) must apply using the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC), form 105 using forensic program code TMK.
Do you meet any of the following requirements?
- You currently reside in Canada (Canadian citizens, permanent residents [landed immigrants] or those currently studying in Canada on a study permit or other visa), or are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident (landed immigrant) living elsewhere (not in Canada), and you are not currently attending an Ontario high school day program.
- You currently reside outside of Canada, are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant) and are not currently attending an Ontario high school day program (in Ontario or abroad).
If yes, complete the 105 application.