International Students

Should students from abroad wish to participate in a paid or unpaid Internship, Community Engaged Service Learning (CESL) courses, and/or to conduct on-campus research, it is highly recommended that the UTM International Education Centre (IEC) be contacted early on to ensure that you are applying for the proper documentation as the process differs for undergraduate and graduate students.

If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch with Cristina Puha, International Immigration Student Advisor.

In addition, please download the following document to familiarize yourself with the laws or regulations.