Erindale Chemical and Physical Sciences Society
The Erindale Chemical and Physical Sciences Society (ECPS) is the academic society that offers support to the students under the Chemical and Physical Sciences Department; specifically those in the chemistry, physics, earth science, and astronomy programs at UTM.
As a society, we have three main goals:
- To facilitate success in the students' academic and social lives.
- To serve as a liaison that fosters positive relations between faculty, undergraduates, graduates, and alumni.
- To increase the awareness of chemical and physical sciences to the general public.
We achieve these goals through our services and by hosting different academic and social events:
- Services offered: Past tests, ECPS merchandise, Associate Program.
- Events: Excel Workshop, ROP & Thesis Panel, Meet the Profs Night, Meet the Grad Students Night, Science Movie Nights, Scavenger Hunt, Trivia Night, Pi Day, etc.