Independent Studies Application Forms

Here are the ballot forms of the independent studies courses:

CHM485H5  Dissertation Based on LIterature Research
CHM489Y5  Introduction to Research in Chemistry
CPS398H5  Teaching Opportunity Program in Sciences
CPS401Y5   Research and Development in Science Education
ERS470Y5   Research Thesis
ERS471H5   Research Project
ERS472H5   Research Project
JCB487Y5   Advanced Interdisciplinary Research Laboratory
PHY473H5   Supervised Readings 
PHY489Y5   Introduction to Research in Physics