Working on Campus Procedure During COVID-19
To comply with provincial regulation and health guidance, anyone coming to the three U of T campuses is to complete a COVID-19 screening by doing a self-assessment each day before the visit.
ASK for your cooperation:
Step 1: Please complete a COVID-19 health screening by conducting a self-assessment each day before your visit.
- Your options are to complete the screening online or offline
- Instructions on how to access these tools are provided on the UTogether 2020 webpage.
Step 2: Please use this link to complete the CPS Coming to Campus Confirmation each and every day you come to work on campus, before arriving on campus.
- This takes less than 1 minute of your time.
- This questionnaire is for internal CPS record-keeping purposes only. All information will be handled with strictest confidentiality.
- to help keep our U of T community healthy and safe
- to comply with provincial regulation and public health guidance
This procedure does not have to be completed on the days you work from home and when you do not come to campus in person.
If your COVID-19 health screening/self-assessment returns a green status, it is safe for you to proceed and come to work on campus.
If your COVID-19 health screening/self-assessment returns a red status, you must:
- Stay home and self-isolate
- Contact your direct supervisor to let them know that you are not coming to campus
- Contact the UofT EHS Nurse at email@example.com or (416) 978-4476
The EHS Nurse will provide you with further details and advise you on the next steps based on your specific situation. The supervisor will inform and consult with the Department Chair and/or the Department Manager to determine when you will be scheduled to return to work on campus. If you are not able to connect with your supervisor in due course to report your red status, you must inform the Department Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or the Department Manager (email@example.com).
While on campus, wear a facemask and practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
If you have any questions or concerns about this procedure, please contact Marek Velits, CPS Department Manager, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 905 569 4969.