The role of Undergraduate Academic Advisors at Chemical and Physical Sciences is to offer students detailed information in the following areas:
- Exploring the curriculum and choosing your program (Specialists,Major,Minor)
- Assisting you in choosing your courses (pre-requisites/exclusions)
- Guidance in successful progression to graduation
- Clarification of academic policies and regulations
Contact information of Undergraduate Academic Advisors:
Virtual Advising available with Ms. Christina Fortes, CPS Academic Counsellor/Undergraduate Program Administrator on following days via Zoom:
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 3 to 4pm - https://utoronto.zoom.us/j/85066773881
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11am to 12pm - https://utoronto.zoom.us/j/85094846674
- Or email Ms. Fortes (email@example.com) and she'll be happy to schedule a virtual advising session via Zoom.
ASTRONOMY - Prof. Lea Hirsch
Office: DV 4042
Please contact Prof. Hirsch via email if you wish to seek her advice.
CHEMISTRY - Prof. David McMillen
Office: DV 4056
Please contact Prof. McMillen via email if you wish to seek his advice.
EARTH SCIENCE - Prof. Paul Ashwell
Office: DV 4038
Virtual Office Hours: Please contact Prof. Ashwell to schedule an appointment for a virtual advising session.
PHYSICS - Prof. Claudiu Gradinaru
Virtual Office Hours: Please email Prof. Gradinaru to schedule an appointment for a virtual advising session.